King’s X has entered Blacksound Studio in Pasadena, California to begin recording a new album. This will be the bands first new recording since the release of ‘XV’ back in 2008. The album will be released later this year via Australia’s independent record label Golden Robot Records. Renowned producer Michael Parnin, recognized for his work with Rage Against The Machine, Missy Elliot, Andrew Lloyd Webber, and Barbara Streisand, will be at the helm of the new project. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl