The Los Angeles rap metal outfit are having a great time of their career. Having released ‘Bloodlust‘ back in 31st March the previous year to a critical and worldwide acclaim, they continue to stir some controversial and blunt right opinions in the music industry. In its first week, it debuted at #3 in the UK Rock and Metal Chart. The track, “Black Hoodie” from the same album is up for their maiden Grammy nomination this year at the 60th annual Grammy Awards Show. Talking about Grammys, the LA collective will begin 2018 on a high note as they also get a chance to showcase their live performance at this year’s Grammys. BODY COUNT will perform live during the Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremony hosted by Paul Shaffer, which will take place at The Theater at Madison Square Garden on Sunday, January 28, 2018, from 3–6 p.m. ET and will be streamed live internationally via GRAMMY.com/live and CBS.com
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests
- The Technology Behind the Best Mobile Slots