The, “Music City,” of Nashville, Tennessee has always been a household name to some of the most famous classic Country and old time Rock and Roll artists of the 21st century, such as Chris Stapleton, Eric Church, and so on. One thing that many people don’t realize about this wonderful town is that it has a heavy metal scene that is alive and well, thriving at its peak. Bands such as Red and All Them Witches call this wonderful town home, and prove that honky tonk music isn’t the only thing it specializes in. The Bridgestone Arena alone has hosted some of the most legendary musicians ever from all over the world, and this night is no exception. Disturbed’s Evolution Tour made its way through the heart of Tennessee with direct support from Three Days Grace to a near sold out crowd. Continue reading
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process