‘Galmandsvaerk’ is the senior solo effort from UFFE LORENZEN. Released on November 10, 2017 on Bad Afro Records. He has released 3 other solo albums before ‘Galmandsvaerk’ and its the first time that Lorenzen has used his own name on a release. He’s widely known as Lorenzo Woodrose of the bands, Baby Woodrose (since 2001) and Spids Nogenhat (since 1998). While his band, Baby Woodrose lends more towards garage rock of the 90’s and 00’s and Spids Nogenhat is more of the rock of the late 60’s and 70’s. This album sits comfortably in the middle of these two. The direction of the music on ‘Galmandsvaerk’, it has a singer songwriter element to it but there’s some twists. Along with that element, Lorenzen adds the sounds of acid rock of the 60’s with traditional culture instruments and an orchestra. A huge surprise was the consist use of a flute.
- Joey Jordison About MURDERDOLLS “We Have A Bunch Of Songs That Have Been Written”
- Review: POWERWOLF – ‘The Sacrament Of Sin’ [Official Music Videos]
- Rock Allegiance 2018 Spotlight: KNOCKED LOOSE
- Ep. 164 Joey Jordison (Sinsaenum) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Louder Than Life 2018 Spotlight: ISLANDER [Official Videos]