Following a sold-out crowd of 60,000 last year, Sacramento, California’s Aftershock Festival expands to three full days for 2019. The eighth annual edition of California’s rock festival, produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, will take place on Friday October 11th, Saturday, October 12th, and Sunday, October 13th at Sacramento’s Discovery Park. VIP and General Admission tickets, as well as hotel packages, for Aftershock will be available beginning on Friday, April 26th at 12:00 PM PT. Visit www.AftershockFestival.com for more details. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength