Since 1999, A Perfect Circle have become giants in the music industry thanks to three very successful studio releases – ‘Mer De Noms’ (2000), ‘Thirteenth Step’ (2003), ‘Emotive’ (2004). They’ve acquired one of the most loyal fan bases, as well as selling out countless arenas and headlining some of the biggest music festivals in the world. The band’s current lineup consists of vocalist Maynard James Keenan (Tool, Puscifer), guitarist Billy Howerdel (Ashes Divide), rhythm guitarist/keyboardist James Iha (Smashing Pumpkins), drummer Jeff Friedl (The Beta Machine, Puscifer), and bassist Matt McJunkin (The Beta Machine, Puscifer), all of which bring exactly what A Perfect Circle’s sound calls for musically. A Perfect Circle has recently announced signing with a new label, BMG Rights Management, and began touring with supporting act The Beta Machine in mid-2017, playing new material from their newly-announced upcoming fourth studio album. In the midst of their ongoing tour, the band made a stop in Knoxville, TN on October 30th, 2017 at the Thompson-Boling Arena and I was there. Continue reading
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Bristol, Tennessee Rockers THE BUDDZ Release Video For “Crazy”
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?
- CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR Live In Somerset, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]