Here is a scenario, Baltimore city lay amidst ruins engulfed by flames and black smoke. As a raven flies over the city towards the inner harbor, it watches the fires and flames gradually intensify. The exact epicenter being 124 Market Place, the street address of Baltimore Soundstage. Surely this must have happened in one of the infinite alternate universes that exist. The cause behind this mayhem are two bands, Exodus and Obituary. On a balmy Saturday night, the two bands blew the lid off Baltimore Soundstage with the heaviest performance I have seen in a very long time. The tour titled “Battle of The Bays” is possibly the heaviest tour of the Fall, and I was not going to miss it. Continue reading
- Review: GRETA VAN FLEET – ‘Anthem Of The Peaceful Army’ [Select Tracks Streaming]
- Album Review: UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS – ‘Wasteland’ (Rise Above Records)
- Ep. 181 Seann Nicols (Westfield Massacre) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- BAD WOLVES & THREE DAYS GRACE At Marble Factory In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- BLESSTHEFALL Releases A Music Video For ”Wishful Sinking”!