News broke not so long ago about Prophets Of Rage, which features all the members of Rage Against The Machine except Zack. On vocals is Cypress Hill’s B-Real and Chuck D of Public Enemy. When the symbols started showing up people knew it was something related to RATM, but were left to wonder exactly what it was. Many of us kept our fingers crossed that the original RATM was reuniting. It wasn’t that far fetched. I mean Guns N Roses and The Misfits both have reunited this year. Tom Morello stated in an interview that they spoke with Zack prior to the formation and received his blessing to proceed. Tom also stated that Zack was working on his own music currently. The anticipation since then has been overwhelming, not knowing when Zack would release new material. That time came yesterday as he released his brand new song ‘Digging For Windows’. The song showcases Zack’s powerful and groove filled vocals along with backing beats. The power in his vocals is something that can’t be copied or imitated. There is only one Zack De La Rocha; and he is back. While we all may wish the band was back together this is the next best thing. We have Zack doing his own thing and the other guys doing Prophets of Rage. In addition to that RATM/Prophets of Rage bassist Tim Commerford has also formed another project called Wakrat, which is creative, fresh and amazing. Continue reading
- PAPA ROACH Announce UK Headline Tour With NOTHING MORE!
- After 3 full decades POSSESSED Is Set To Release Their New Album Along With Their Brand New Track ”No More Room In Hell’!
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Wilton (QUEENSRYCHE)
- Review: WHITECHAPEL – ‘The Valley’ [Album Review & Video Stream]
- DEATH ANGEL Announce New Album; Release New Single