Sevendust guitarist Clint Lowery will enter the studio this weekend to begin recording his first solo album. Producing the album is Michael “Elvis” Baskette, who has previously worked with Sevendust, Alter Bridge and Slash, and various others. The album is expected to release sometime in late 2019 via Rise Records. When he first announced plans to release a solo album he stated: “”In the past, I released a few things close to a solo release with Hello Demons… Meet Skeletons (mainly acoustic); Call Me No One, which I did with [Sevendust drummer] Morgan Rose. Both projects were truly amazing experiences and still want to entertain doing more Call Me No One and Hello Demons… Meet Skeletons in the future. But I’ve decided to release a project under my name that is gonna represent where I’m at musically right now. I feel the need to do this and stand on my own two feet and push myself to make some music that moves me. To express myself.” He also mentioned that the album would include some very special guests. One of which he named tonight via twitter. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl