2018 is finally here! I don’t know about you, but after all the terrible shit that happened in the world this past year I’m definitely glad there was a heaping mound of great metal album releases to fall back on when things got rough. I think we can all agree that good music is more than just luxury we enjoy, but to many of us, a necessity, an escape from the tumultuous clamor of our increasingly difficult realities. When you’re a person who loves heavy music more than you love most people sifting through all of the stellar releases 2017 has given us can become a daunting task, but after some time for reflection I’ve compiled my ten favorites, and I’m excited to share them with you. Continue reading
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests
- The Technology Behind the Best Mobile Slots