Reb Beach has carved out quite career for himself over the 30+ years in the industry. From being one of the founding members in 80’s rock band Winger, who achieved mainstream success on the strength of their classic ‘Seventeen’. While Winger were the constant butt of jokes in the early 90’s thanks in part to Beavis and Butthead. Reb would go on to join Whitesnake in 2002, and has become a sort of band leader amongst the who’s who of the classic rock era that now comprise the band. Beach has played on the last 4 Whitesnake albums, their most recent coming with 2019’s ‘Flesh and Blood’. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020