As I sat down to write this review I got to thinking, what could I say about Ace Frehley that hasn’t already been said over a 40 plus year career? What can be said about a performer that in his career has had hundreds of millions in record sales, toured the world multiple times, and been part of arguably the biggest band in the world (KISS), not only a part but a founding member? What can you say about a guitar legend and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer? I’m just not sure how to go about answering all those questions, but tonight he came to Riverside Park in the small Appalachian town of Whitesburg nestled deep in the mountains of Southeast Kentucky to play for his Kentucky rock soldiers! Continue reading
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!