As most of you have heard guitarist of the insanely heavy Louisiana band Drysocket was in a car accident a few weeks ago. The accident caused a tear in an artery in the right side of his neck which caused a blood clot to travel to his brain resulting in a stroke. A surgical procedure was done to allow swelling which will occur and to avoid damaging the left side of his brain in this process. He is doing better now and is awake and speaking and giving everyone pure hell like normal. He will have to have some rehab and a long road to recovery but we are glad the axe slayer is making strides towards getting better. We urge you to keep JG and his family and the band in your thoughts and send good vibes his way. Continue reading
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”
- State Of The Art: New Hampshire’s DELANEY [Album Stream]