2005 saw the formation of what could become We Came As Romans in Michigan. The band to date has released 5 studio albums and has extensively toured the world numerous times. We Came As Romans has had numerous lineups over the years but their current 6 piece lineup is the strongest lineup the band has had. Though the band has been active for 12 years 2017 is the start of a new era for We Came as Romans. After a turbulent 2016—quiet from an exterior perspective yet wrought with trial, tribulation and struggle internally. After finding more than a niche, but a home at SharpTone Records, reconnecting with their first booking agent and freeing themselves from toxic relationships that held them back, We Came As Romans have released their fifth full-length studio album ‘Cold Like War’ on October 20th. “It [the title] is about struggle, those trials,” says guitarist and songwriter Joshua Moore. “They can turn us towards each other, towards those we love, towards those who have supported us. Because the last two years to us have felt like this giant war—an internal war—to figure out the right path for our band…to figure out how to stay together and be happy again.” Continue reading
- ALL HAIL THE YETI Watch Behind-The-Scenes Video Off Upcoming Full-Length Album!
- Album Review: HONEYBOMBS ‘Wet Girls And Other Funny Tales’ [Track Stream & Download]
- State Of The Art: BINARY CODE! [Official Album Stream]
- MODERN MIMES Cover TYPE O NEGATIVE’s “I Don’t Wanna Be Me” In New Video
- JOYOUS WOLF’S Greg Braccio “I Don’t Think There Should Be Perfection In Rock, It’s Suppose To Be Flawed” [Video]