Voids hasn’t been in the game for a long time yet their sound suggests otherwise, beginning with the 2015 EP ‘As Above, So Below’ they already proved that they understand the deep roots of metalcore and with the 2017 release of ‘No Character : No Crown’ they have shown us that they only have improved ever since. Their new album offers a huge quality difference as well as a mature sounding character. With that being said, let’s get right into the review!
- Review: SOULBORN ‘Crash And Burn’ [Track Stream]
- DINOSAUR EYELIDS Release Video For “Day Zero” [Video Streaming]
- Review: MELT – S/T [Album Stream + Live Performance Video]
- Decibel Magazine Tour 2018, North America – Featuring ENSLAVED, WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM, MYRKUR, And KHEMMIS [Full Tour Dates]
- SLEEP SIGNALS Announce The Tour-Rito Supreme Tour With COLD KINGDOM