Amon Amarth is about to make Chicago Open Air even more special. They our bringing The Viking Ship to Chicago. When Swedish metal band Amon Amarth take the stage at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois on Sunday, July 16 in support of their current album, ‘Jomsviking’, attendees will be treated to a visual spectacle. The band’s full production plans include the infamous life size replica of a Viking ship hull and live Viking fighting! The impressive setup pays homage to the band’s Swedish roots and the Jomsvikings, a shadowy and legendary sect of Viking mercenaries. This will be a rare chance to catch the band with the most extraordinary stage prop live in the U.S..
- State Of The Art: Oklahoma’s AGGRAVATED NUISANCE [Album Stream]
- JUST IN: Dave Mustaine Of MEGADETH Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- State of the Art: Oklahoma’s LOST EMPIRES [Tracks Streaming]
- Alien Weaponry On Hanging With Al Jourgensen “That Was A Real Life Changing Experience” [Video]
- STRYPER Rocks The Congregation In Louisville, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]