Former God Forbid guitarist Doc Coyle has started a new project entitled Vagus Nerve. This is Doc’s first creative output since leaving God Forbid. The band has launched a Kickstarter campaign to help introduce them to the world. The campaign will help fund the final mix of the EP which is entitled “Visceral”. The album is being mixed by renowned producer and mixer Forrester Savell (Twelve Foot Ninja, Animals As Leaders, Karnivool). Right now the Kickstarter campaign has reached 95% of their goal, but it’s all for nothing if they don’t hit the goal. Not only is this a way for the band to help finance the final mix of their EP but it also let’s the fans get some extra goodies in the process. Depending on your donation about you could receive some Doc Coyle signature guitar picks, physical copy of the EP once it’s complete, drummer Moe Watson’s signature Vagus Nerve drum sticks, tshirts, posters, guitar lessons from Doc, and possibly even Ravi doing guest vocals on your bands album and much much more. The band has released one song to help showcase the talents and style of the band. Rather than describe their sound they let the music stand for itself and you won’t be disappointed. We were fortunate enough to speak to Doc about the new project and how the Kickstarter project is going. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)