Two and a half years ago in the good wintry month of February, me and my cousin happened to witness one of the best prog extreme metal bands, who were pretty much new to my taste buds. A month before that gig, I started jamming their songs religiously and it instantly struck a chord in my heart. I remember my cousin weeping in all his happiness midway their set when Tim Charles started to move the bow to and fro on his violin strings, thus resulting in the harrowing yet beautiful ‘Painters Of The Tempest(Part I): Wyrmholes‘. I remember asking him “Dude, why the fuck would you cry in a metal concert?”. Yes I know, I was pretty stupid back then and probably didn’t understand the catharsis music leads you to. It actually lead me to some long time contemplation, how could someone be reduced to tears with such heavy and intense sonic atrocity.
- Love To Play Slots? Take A Look At The Popular Entrant – Mobile Slots
- 10 Meaningful Life-Lessons to Learn from Your Teachers
- Kiss To Open Rock N Roll Casino In Mississippi
- Indian Band LAST WALK Highlights Drugs & Alcohol Addiction In New Music Video, ‘Walking God’
- How a Phone Tracker Can Help You Stay Motivated When Working in Isolation During Covid-19 Pandemic