Unleash The Archers return with their new EP ‘Explorers,’ to be released on October 11, 2019 via Napalm Records, only two years after having released their smashing album ‘Apex.’ The EP will feature two cover songs. The first single to be released on August 30, 2019 is called “Northwest Passage”, originally written and performed by Stan Rogers. For those unfamiliar with Stan Rogers he was a baritone Canadian folk singer who released 10 albums and 2 greatest hits releases. Rogers was killed alongside 22 other passengers most likely of smoke inhalation on June 2, 1983, while traveling on Air Canada Flight 797 from Dallas, Texas to Toronto. Unleash The Archers have chosen to cover the song “Northwest Passage” which is the title track from Roger’s 1981 release. The second track on the EP is a cover of the Teaze song “Heartless World.” Teaze was a Canadian hard rock band that was active from 1975-1981. The band released four studio albums and a live album recorded in Japan. “Heartless World” comes from the bands 1979 album ‘One Night Stands.’ Both tracks on the ‘Explorers’ EP are meant to pay homage to Canadian artists. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)