Featuring former members of Brain Drill and Flesh Consumed and released less than a year after their third release Calling From A Dream (Unique Leader Records), Bay Areas Inanimate Existence return with their fourth progressive tech-death fantasia Underneath A Melting Sky. This marks their first record to be released with independent label The Artisan Era and a definitive peak in their 8-year career with a firm establishment of direction after much experimentation. Produced at the Shark Bite Studios (responsible for the mastering behind Exodus’: The Atrocity Exhibition Exhibit A and Machine Heads The Blackening), this record offers a futuristic delivery of evolutionary technical death metal and an exciting glimpse into the direction of the genre to come.
- P.O.D., ALIEN ANT FARM & DEAD GIRLS ACADEMY Kick Off European Tour!
- Dropkick Murphys On New Album “We’ve Got A Couple Songs That Are Like Pretty Ready To Go”
- How to choose essay writing service properly!
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Matt Fazzi (RARE FUTURES/EX TAKING BACK SUNDAY)