Sal Abruscato has enjoyed a very illustrious career spanning two decades working with not one but TWO seminal 90’s bands in Type O Negative and Life of Agony respectively. A Pale Horse Named Death saw the Brooklyn native step from behind the kit and handle lead vocal and guitar duties over the bands eight year, 3 album history. Fans of Sal’s previous bands will assuredly find something to latch onto in APHND’s sound. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020