Stoner rock/metal trio TRUCKFIGHTERS from Sweden are currently touring the US, playing back to back dates on the West Coast. Yesterday night when they were busy performing live at the Brick & Mortar, San Francisco, some miscreants barged in to smash the band’s tour van, thus looting a lot of valuable things like cash and computers, that were inside the vehicle. While the thugs managed to run free and haven’t been caught yet, the band managed to make a Facebook post about it. Making their fans aware, the band said things like “a lot of cash” and computer were stolen from the van. This is definitely a grave issue as they are touring away from home and cash is very necessary while on tour, the band therefore made a plea to the American fans to buy some extra merch on the remaining tour dates, so that they can survive and get home back with the profit from the following merch sales. Here’s the band’s following statement on their official Facebook site,
- Camp Anarchy 2019 To Feat. NOFX, THE OFFSPRING, RANCID, BAD RELIGION & More
- LAMB OF GOD Guitarist Mark Morton Announces New Solo Album!
- Just Announced: BARONESS & DEAFHEAVEN Co-Headlining US Tour Dates For Spring 2019
- Watch Ozzy Meet The Outrageous Mac Sabbath For Very The First Time! [Video]
- Review: CURRENTS – ‘I Let The Devil In’ EP [Official Music Video]