New Jersey natives 40 Below Summer released a new song off their upcoming album “Transmission Infrared”. The track entitled “Mangina” and will be on of the tracks on the new album that has a release date scheduled for October 16th. The band reformed in 2011 after initially breaking up in 2006. The last release was “Fire At Zero Gravity” back in 2013. With all the other nu-metal bands currently dominating the airwaves we expect this album to take off. The song sounds as you would expect any 40 Below Summer song to sound. It has aggressive and melodic parts which is what always made the band stand out. The band is just one of many 90’s and 2000’s nu-metal bands re-emerging with new releases. The band is playing some East Coast shows leading up to an album pre-release show on October 10th at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey.
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Adam De Micco (Lorna Shore) Pt 2
- KISS & DAVID LEE ROTH Ignite The Night In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- State Of The Art: South Dakota’s WORK OF WOLVES [Album Stream]
- Lorna Shore Guitarist Comments On Band’s Career Being Threatened By Former Vocalist “Is This Going To Come Crashing Down?”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Adam De Micco (Lorna Shore)