Black metal band Aethere has been under the radar for quite some time but their latest album ‘Adrift’ is going to make a change to that. They formed in 2009 when drummer Josh Slater and former guitarist Garrett Wasson started playing together and recorded a demo with 3 songs on it. Aethere has not been sitting still, they have been touring a lot. If you are from Northern Carolina and you attent local shows you may have already seen this masterpiece of a band perform live. After this they began making new music such as their debut album ‘Wave Existence’. The track ”Oblivion” got released and got 20.000 views just under a month from it’s release date. This album got followed up by the EP ‘Demons’ (2012) that got produced by Bob Swanson. After creating new music the band decided to tour again and play at the local shows. Some time after they decided to release the EP ‘Past And Present’ that got released in 2014. After playing on huge death metal festivals with bands such as Cattle Decapitation, Psycroptic and Fallujah the band finally got the attention it deserved. People started to discover the band and noticed the wide varied of influences Aethere has. This year, 28th of April they came back to release yet another great album called ‘Adrift’ via Tragic Hero Records.
- Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) “We Helped Pioneer A Fucking Genre…We’ll Never Be Forgotten About”
- Ep. 154 Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- CLUTCH, THE BRONX, RED FANG & FIREBALL MINISTRY Rock The Bluegrass State [Review & Gallery]
- GATECREEPER To Kick Off The Sweltering Ecstasy North American Co-Headlining Tour w/ FULL OF HELL
- COMBICHRIST, WEDNESDAY 13, NIGHT CLUB Dominate Pomona, CA [Review & Photo Gallery]