One of the benefits about less bands at Chicago Open Air this year was being able to sleep in before leaving on the second day. Since there were less bands this year, the event didn’t kick off until 2:30, instead of noon like past years. At the same time, it was strange heading in there for day two knowing that we had already arrived to the last day of the fest when it would’ve normally not even been the halfway mark of the festival yet. With that said though, we couldn’t wait to get out and catch seven fantastic sets from Alien Weaponry, The Black Dahlia Murder, Fever 333, In This Moment, Gojira, The Cult, and the legendary Tool. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Beau Bokan (BLESSTHEFALL)
- Monster Outbreak Tour Feat. Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, The Beaches Announces Dates!
- TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION Brings Party To Tennessee W/ BELOW 7, DIRTY SOUL REVIVAL, & More [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: BLACKBERRY SMOKE [Official Videos]
- Review: WOLVES AT THE GATE – ‘Eclipse’ [Album Stream]