After the death of brother/band member Tom Searle Architects took a huge hit, as a band and as people who were close to him. But it only made them stronger and even more dedicated than they already were to create music that is able to touch you like nothing else. I present to you: ‘Holy Hell’!
- State Of The Art: Wisconsin’s HIGH GALLOWS [Album Stream]
- DEVILDRIVER, JINJER Inspire Mosh Pits In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: EVOKEN – ‘Hypnagogia’ [Album Stream]
- Review: ALL HAIL THE YETI – ‘Highway Crosses’ [Partial Album Stream]
- Review: THOMAS GILES – ‘Don’t Touch The Outside’ [Music Video Stream]