Prophets of Rage, the rap rock supergroup consists of members of Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Wakrat, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill played to a packed crowd at the iconic 9:30 Club in Washington DC on last Wednesday night. While my political views no longer resonate with the lyrics of RATM and Prophets Of Rage, my opinion on their music has remained unchanged. I well and truly believe that the original quartet of RATM are a bunch of creative geniuses, and that is why they had been so successful in capturing the imagination of millions around the world. Tom Morello is consistently ranked among the finest modern guitarist. My primary interest in this show was because of the RATM songs the lineups were playing. And tonight was the night.
- Ep. 130 Robb Rivera (nonpoint) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- MONSTER MAGNET – New Album, ‘MINDFU*KER,’ Coming in March!
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”