Teutonic thrash metal giants TANKARD from the holy land of Germany has released their second single, which also happens to be the title track, “One Foot In The Grave” off their new upcoming new album of the same name. The album, “One Foot In The Grave“, coming out on June 2nd, 2017, via Nuclear Blast Records, will be their 17th feather addition on their massive discography. One of the ‘Big Four of Teutonic Thrash’ in the German scene, TANKARD have been consistent and a flag bearer in their genre among the other likes of Kreator, Sodom and Destruction. Singing about alcohol since their inception they have a massive fan following all over the world, all singing and headbanging in the glory and name of alcohol in an unison. Even after three decades of thrashing around, wasted concerts and drenched in beer they have not decided to stop this freak train, which in itself is extremely remarkable and commendable!
- Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) “We Helped Pioneer A Fucking Genre…We’ll Never Be Forgotten About”
- Ep. 154 Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- CLUTCH, THE BRONX, RED FANG & FIREBALL MINISTRY Rock The Bluegrass State [Review & Gallery]
- GATECREEPER To Kick Off The Sweltering Ecstasy North American Co-Headlining Tour w/ FULL OF HELL
- COMBICHRIST, WEDNESDAY 13, NIGHT CLUB Dominate Pomona, CA [Review & Photo Gallery]