Front man of multiple Grammy winning band, METALLICA‘s James Hetfield has previously surprised us by lending his voice in famous shows like “The Simpsons,” “Metalocalypse” and “American Dad”. But this time around he will be starring in a serial killer film about the notorious Ted Bundy, which is a first for him. The title of the movie is ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile‘, and it boasts of other Hollywood stars in the cast, with the likes of Zac Efron, who has chosen to play the role of Ted Bundy, Lily Collins, who’s the on screen girlfriend of Ted Bundy(Zac Efron), John Malkovich, Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory fame, Haley Joel Osment and more. Our own papa Het as he likes to call himself will be seen portraying the role of police officer Bob Hayward, a Utah highway patrol veteran, who was the first officer responsible to arrest Bundy in 1975 after pulling the killer over and discovering burglary tools in his car. The film follows the relationship between Ted and his girlfriend, who at the time, had no knowledge of the crimes.
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!