On Thursday, July 11th, Miss May I, The Word Alive, Afterlife, and Thousand Below kicked off their tour in Chicago at the Bottom Lounge. The eclectic bill brought forth a solid mix of early metalcore and hard rock to the stage. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: +LIVE+ [Official Videos]
- COLD Debut New Single “The Devil We Know”, Tour Dates [Music Video]
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOTHGRINDER Release “I Am” Video; Write Passionate Testimony About Addiction!
- Aftershock 2019 Spotlight: THE HU [Video Stream]