Asheville, North Carolina’s All Hell are set to release their fourth studio album, ‘The Witch’s Grail’ via Prosthetic Records on June 7th, 2019. The trio consisting of Jacob Curwen (vocals/guitar), Kurt Henderson (drums), and Erik Ballantyne (bass) are generally labeled as blackened thrash with a style that is uniquely their own. Although there are frequent moments of high-paced aggression, ‘The Witch’s Grail’ leans almost equally thrash as it does rock. Adding more potency to the brew are strong hardcore punk influences as well. Curwen’s classic black metal rasp cuts through the often Ghost-like catchiness like an icy dagger, making ‘The Witch’s Grail’ an album that could easily be the soundtrack to a raging house party for the dead. Continue reading
- DIRTY HONEY MAKES PHENOMENAL RETURN TO TENNESSEE WITH JOYOUS WOLF
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions