Asheville, North Carolina’s All Hell are set to release their fourth studio album, ‘The Witch’s Grail’ via Prosthetic Records on June 7th, 2019. The trio consisting of Jacob Curwen (vocals/guitar), Kurt Henderson (drums), and Erik Ballantyne (bass) are generally labeled as blackened thrash with a style that is uniquely their own. Although there are frequent moments of high-paced aggression, ‘The Witch’s Grail’ leans almost equally thrash as it does rock. Adding more potency to the brew are strong hardcore punk influences as well. Curwen’s classic black metal rasp cuts through the often Ghost-like catchiness like an icy dagger, making ‘The Witch’s Grail’ an album that could easily be the soundtrack to a raging house party for the dead. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength