The Winery Dogs have embarked on the “Who Let The Dogs Out” Tour and they made the Minneapolis Night Club, First Avenue, their own personal dog pound. The band has two records thus far, 2013’s self-titled record and its follow up in 2015 called ‘Hot Streak.’ I know the rabid fan base is drooling for more material but getting a headline set from this super-trio was extremely exciting. Opening the show was Damon Johnson who provided a fantastic set of music and was a real pleasure to see. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!