Day 2 (Saturday) was the day I was anticipating the most. The lineup for Saturday was chock full of heavier bands that I had been wanting to see or already seen and love very much. The first band I got to see was Red Sun Rising. The band had this amazing intro that started up and then came to a screeching halt before kicking back in, the crowd lovingly applauded. It was just barely noon and these guys had more energy than half the bands the day before. It was nonstop movement on the stage as they played their hit songs “The Otherside” and “Emotionless.” Vocalist Mike Protich took this stance or pose on stage while singing that reminded me of the late great Scott Weiland. Not only was Mike mesmerizing on stage but his vocals sounded just as good live as on the record. Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ryan Clark (DEMON HUNTER)
- AFTERSHOCK Expands To 3 Days With Lineup Featuring TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, STAIND & Many More
- Sonic Temple Spotlight: THE MARK LANEGAN BAND
- ANVIL Pounds The Pavement In St. Paul, Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019 Full Lineup Announcement & Preview!