Progressive power metal band The Silent Wedding has just premiered the music video for their new song, “Silence”. The video was directed by Ioannis Psychos. They also possess a symphonic sound here as they headbang their way through the remarkable performance video. There’s a wicked keyboard solo in there that fits perfectly. It is possibly the most metal a keyboard has ever been. Having shared the stage with bands like Saxon, Firewind, and Fates Warning, The Silent Wedding shows strong prowess that is rare in the large sea of metal today. The band from Greece will be releasing their second full length album on March 10th via FYB Records (Belgium). It’s titled ‘Enigma Eternal’ and you can pre-order that here. The cover art of it was created by Travis Smith, who has also done work with the likes of Opeth, Katatonia, and Nevermore. You can view the music video below. Be sure to follow the band on Facebook.
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”
- Ep. 157 Robb Rivera (Nonpoint) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- ISIS To Reunite As ‘Celestial’ For Caleb Scofield Benefit Concert In L.A.