The definition of Crowbar in the music world is… HEAVY. The New Orleans sludge masters have consistently put out one heavy record after another. The band has the best possible chemistry among band mates and it shows in their music. Crowbar recently welcomed bassist Todd “Sexy T” Strange back into the fold. Along with his thundering bass lines Todd brings with him his experience from within the band in its earliest days. A few years ago, founder and vocalist/guitarist Kirk Windstein decided to step away from his side project Down and put all his focus on Crowbar. That focus has been a complete success that can be heard on their last release ‘Symmetry In Black‘ and again on the upcoming album ‘The Serpent Only Lies‘ which is set to release on October 28th via eOne Music. Crowbar has become quite iconic. Recently, Metallica released their cover art for their new album and it has a close resemblance to Crowbar’s 1998 release ‘Odd Fellows Rest‘. However, no ones music can mimic the sound of Crowbar. Their sound resonates with metalheads near and far, and there is NONE HEAVIER.
- Review: TOMBS – ‘Monarchy Of Shadows’ [Tracks Streaming]
- THE HU & FIRE FROM THE GODS Are Brilliant In Bristol, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Furnace Fest 2020 Preview
- Lindsay Schoolcraft Announces Departure From CRADLE OF FILTH
- Review: MUDDY LEAF – ‘Distorted & Wild’ [Album Stream]