Last week, hard rock titans Bring Me The Horizon kicked off their “Second Base” North American tour at the Welcome to Rockville festival in Jacksonville, Florida. The tour is rather short as the band only plays headline shows between each festival they are playing Welcome To Rockville, Epicenter, and Sonic Temple). The Jacksonville performance showcased a new stage production that they did not have here for their previous US tour with Fever 333 and Thrice (titled the “First Love” tour). Popular metal rapper Scarlxrd provided support on this tour. This may seem off the wall but he brought something unique to the table and absolutely killed it. On the previous tour, keyboardist and backup vocalist Jordan Fish had to leave due to having a child. However, he was present on Wednesday night. We were fortunate enough to attend the third show of the tour at Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 8th. Check out our review and photo gallery from Kayla Gray below and make sure you catch Bring Me The Horizon when they come near you!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength
- Louder Than Life Festival Spotlight: THE PARLOR MOB [Videos]
- AFTERSHOCK Announces Experiences & Food Offerings For October Festival With TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, And More