The Prodigy star Keith Flint has died, aged 49. The Prodigy are an English electronic music group from Braintree, Essex, formed in 1990. The Prodigy first emerged in the underground rave scene in the early 1990s and have since achieved popularity and worldwide recognition. They have sold an estimated 30 million records worldwide, and their songs “Firestarter.” “Breathe,” and others will certainly stand the test of time. Continue reading
- Rock USA Spotlight: ROYAL TUSK [Official Videos]
- DROPKICK MURPHYS Launch Fall US Tour With CLUTCH & HATEBREED
- IN FLAMES, NORMA JEAN & LIGHT THE TORCH At SWX Bristol [Review & Photo Gallery]
- SLEEP WAKER Releases A Haunting Music Video For ”Relief”!
- Ken Susi Of UNEARTH On Touring With AS I LAY DYING “We’ve Supported That Band For A Long Time, And We’re Not Gonna Change Our Position On That”