With all of the momentum of being in high gear for their last album, “Great Is Our Sin,” progressive death metal masters Revocation are back and screaming with a hellish, visceral vengeance with their latest chapter, “The Outer Ones.” The Boston extreme rockers are redefining and improving on the signature sound they’ve been crafting for years, with 5 genre-bending albums being released since 2005. Shane Frisby was the man behind the boards on this album to ensure the group got the most out of the tenacious and gut-wrenching death metal sound they were striving for. This amazing piece of work is being released under Metal Blade records on Friday, September 29th and we have your first look at it here. Continue reading
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)
- West Virginia’s EMBRACER Loses $20,000 Of Gear To SoCal Thieves!
- WHITESNAKE To Release 13th Album ‘Flesh & Blood’ This May [Single Streaming]
- Dani Filth Didn’t Tell Band About BMTH Song Until It Was On Social Media.