Fayetteville, North Carolina is mostly known as the home of Fort Bragg and its historic sites around the city, and, for music lovers, the scene is only continuing to grow with time; hosting genres from the likes of bluegrass to indie, and from metal to country, there’s something for everyone who lives here to enjoy. At the end of June, the American Safari Tour presented by Distrokid swung into town at the Drunk Horse Pub and brought out all of the hyper energy and excitement that Fayetteville had to offer. The bands on the tour were Seattle, Washington’s Drewsif Stalin, The Home Team, and Rest, Repose. Continue reading
- Exclusive Video Premiere: SOAWARE – “We Shall Be One”
- Rock USA Spotlight: ROYAL TUSK [Official Videos]
- DROPKICK MURPHYS Launch Fall US Tour With CLUTCH & HATEBREED
- IN FLAMES, NORMA JEAN & LIGHT THE TORCH At SWX Bristol [Review & Photo Gallery]
- SLEEP WAKER Releases A Haunting Music Video For ”Relief”!