Fayetteville, North Carolina is mostly known as the home of Fort Bragg and its historic sites around the city, and, for music lovers, the scene is only continuing to grow with time; hosting genres from the likes of bluegrass to indie, and from metal to country, there’s something for everyone who lives here to enjoy. At the end of June, the American Safari Tour presented by Distrokid swung into town at the Drunk Horse Pub and brought out all of the hyper energy and excitement that Fayetteville had to offer. The bands on the tour were Seattle, Washington’s Drewsif Stalin, The Home Team, and Rest, Repose. Continue reading
- JUNGLE ROT Release ‘Send Forth Oblivion’ Video & Announce Tour!
- Joey Jordison About MURDERDOLLS “We Have A Bunch Of Songs That Have Been Written”
- Review: POWERWOLF – ‘The Sacrament Of Sin’ [Official Music Videos]
- Rock Allegiance 2018 Spotlight: KNOCKED LOOSE
- Ep. 164 Joey Jordison (Sinsaenum) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast