Fayetteville, North Carolina is mostly known as the home of Fort Bragg and its historic sites around the city, and, for music lovers, the scene is only continuing to grow with time; hosting genres from the likes of bluegrass to indie, and from metal to country, there’s something for everyone who lives here to enjoy. At the end of June, the American Safari Tour presented by Distrokid swung into town at the Drunk Horse Pub and brought out all of the hyper energy and excitement that Fayetteville had to offer. The bands on the tour were Seattle, Washington’s Drewsif Stalin, The Home Team, and Rest, Repose. Continue reading
- JINJER Announce All Details Of Upcoming 5-Track EP ‘Micro’!
- WRITTEN IN GRAY Premiere Blistering New Song “What’s Done Is Done” [Track Stream]
- Never Say Die! Tour: Northlane, Currents, Alazka & Polar [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Review: GOREPOT – ‘Asian Stoned Effect’ [Full Album Stream]
- DAUGHTERS Announce 2019 North American & Euro Tour!