Fayetteville, North Carolina is mostly known as the home of Fort Bragg and its historic sites around the city, and, for music lovers, the scene is only continuing to grow with time; hosting genres from the likes of bluegrass to indie, and from metal to country, there’s something for everyone who lives here to enjoy. At the end of June, the American Safari Tour presented by Distrokid swung into town at the Drunk Horse Pub and brought out all of the hyper energy and excitement that Fayetteville had to offer. The bands on the tour were Seattle, Washington’s Drewsif Stalin, The Home Team, and Rest, Repose. Continue reading
- State of the Art – Missouri’s SAVAGELAND [EP Stream]
- A Brand New Supergroup Named IMONOLITH Has Formed And It Just Released Its First Music Video!
- Alfonso Civile (Heartsick) Talks About Being Recruited To Sing For ILL NINO!
- BREWtally Speaking: Alfonso Civile (HEARTSICK)
- ENSIFERUM, SEPTICFLESH & ARSIS Unite Fans In Minneapolis! [Review + Photo Gallery]