Ah, Music City. Where else can you gather with all the single ladies and run this town with Beyoncé and Jay-Z on a Thursday, shake it off with Taylor Swift on a Saturday, and then beat the hell out of your closest hardcore friends somewhere in between on a Friday? Well, if you happened to be in Nashville, TN between August 23rd and August 25th you could have done all of those things, but if you were at the Gideon, Polaris, Varials, Chamber, Nothing Left and 30 Nights of Violence show at The End on Friday night, I doubt those other shows were high on your itinerary. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: +LIVE+ [Official Videos]
- COLD Debut New Single “The Devil We Know”, Tour Dates [Music Video]
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOTHGRINDER Release “I Am” Video; Write Passionate Testimony About Addiction!
- Aftershock 2019 Spotlight: THE HU [Video Stream]