Raising complete chaos from the year 1988 is the one and only Gwar, known from the beginning of time for their vulgar and shocking style with an hilarious topping. Eventhough they have been around for a long time I never got bored of them. They always managed to bring an unique style consisting of scum dog riffs alongside of lyrics that some consider utter bullshit. But, after waiting for about 4 years they finally came back with the release, via Metal Blade, of ‘The Blood Of Gods’. Prepare yourselves for this awesome mess!
- HELLYEAH, PANTERA Drummer VINNIE PAUL ABBOTT Has Passed Away.
- Review: ORANGE GOBLIN – ‘The Wolf Bites Back’ [Track Stream]
- NONPOINT Release Two New Songs and Details for Upcoming Album ‘X’ [Track Streams]
- Cody Quistad (WAGE WAR), “We’re Gonna Try to Make the Best Record Ever”
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast