Raising complete chaos from the year 1988 is the one and only Gwar, known from the beginning of time for their vulgar and shocking style with an hilarious topping. Eventhough they have been around for a long time I never got bored of them. They always managed to bring an unique style consisting of scum dog riffs alongside of lyrics that some consider utter bullshit. But, after waiting for about 4 years they finally came back with the release, via Metal Blade, of ‘The Blood Of Gods’. Prepare yourselves for this awesome mess!
- ALMOST COOPER Brings Their Nightmare To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- STATIC-X Brings Wisconsin Death Trip Over The Border To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Sunday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Tommy Victor (PRONG)