Raising complete chaos from the year 1988 is the one and only Gwar, known from the beginning of time for their vulgar and shocking style with an hilarious topping. Eventhough they have been around for a long time I never got bored of them. They always managed to bring an unique style consisting of scum dog riffs alongside of lyrics that some consider utter bullshit. But, after waiting for about 4 years they finally came back with the release, via Metal Blade, of ‘The Blood Of Gods’. Prepare yourselves for this awesome mess!
- Ep. 127 Frank Novinec (Hatebreed) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Operation: Mindcrime – ‘The New Reality’ (Review)
- Book Review: BRUCE DICKINSON – ‘What Does This Button Do?’
- DEAD CROSS Debut “Church Of The Motherf***ers” NSFW Video
- TERROR UNIVERSAL Reveal Aggressive New Anthem, “Make Them Bleed”