Textures is one of the bands that will be playing on Into The Grave this year on the second day, the 12th of August. On that day they will be playing alongside the kings of vikings Amon Amarth and bands like Arch Enemy, Overkill, Life Of Agony, Whitechapel, Sodom, Pro-Pain and metalcore act Ember Falls. As you can see it will be a busy day with a bunch of bands with completely different styles and vibes. Yet I think this day will the best of the 2. It will be the darker and more brutal day of the festival for sure! As I have mentioned before in my spotlight about my all time favorite powermetal band Powerwolf (which you can read HERE) the festival will be super diverse and full of bands with different backgrounds and music styles. Hopefully see you there!
- ASG Unveil New Video “Lightning Song”; Releases ’Survive Sunsrise’ LP
- Top Resources & General Info To Pass Praxis Exam
- Robb Rivera (NONPOINT) On Technical Ability vs Great Songwriting, “Tell That to Nirvana”
- Ep. 157 Robb Rivera (Nonpoint) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- ISIS To Reunite As ‘Celestial’ For Caleb Scofield Benefit Concert In L.A.