Textures is one of the bands that will be playing on Into The Grave this year on the second day, the 12th of August. On that day they will be playing alongside the kings of vikings Amon Amarth and bands like Arch Enemy, Overkill, Life Of Agony, Whitechapel, Sodom, Pro-Pain and metalcore act Ember Falls. As you can see it will be a busy day with a bunch of bands with completely different styles and vibes. Yet I think this day will the best of the 2. It will be the darker and more brutal day of the festival for sure! As I have mentioned before in my spotlight about my all time favorite powermetal band Powerwolf (which you can read HERE) the festival will be super diverse and full of bands with different backgrounds and music styles. Hopefully see you there!
- Review: GWAR – ‘The Blood Of Gods’ [Full Album Stream]
- Netherlands Power/Death Metal Hybrid SPARTAN Unveils New Beer And Supporting Release Show
- Blackened Hardcore Band CALLIGRAM Announce Debut LP, Stream New Video
- Preview of Ep: 123 with Rita Haney (DimebagzHag, Dimevision)
- TRIVIUM’S Matt Heafy On Streaming “It Does Pay, Ask Your Record Labels, If Its Not In Your Contract You Need To Rework Your Contract.”