Taking technical death metal to otherworldly and demented limits is Biloxi, Mississippi’s Cosmic Atrophy. After a ten-year hiatus since releasing their debut ‘Codex Incubo,’ they returned last November with their latest full-length album, ‘The Void Engineers.’ The nine-track offering is an homage to 1950s-1970s pulp horror soundtracks with a Lovecraftian twist. In addition to its crushing riffage, the album features creatively inventive synth work, inspired by early German synth pioneers that add to its atmosphere of horrific alien experimentation and technological terror – a theme that is captured perfectly within the album’s cover artwork. Continue reading
- Watch OVTLIER’s All New Groovy, Melodic And Harrowing Music Video, ‘Spineless’
- Services Which Help You with College Writings
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Mikhail (SERPENTS)
- AGNOSTIC FRONT Announce Upcoming Album “Get Loud!”, Release Lyric Video For “Spraypaint The Walls” [Lyric Video]
- INSOMNIUM Releases Another Soul Touching Track From Their Upcoming Record ‘Heart Like A Grave’!