It’s been a couple weeks since Foo Fighters rolled through (or should I say rolled OVER) Lexington, KY, and my ears are still ringing. The city’s famed Rupp Arena hosted the eleven-time Grammy-winning legends earlier this month after their original stop in the Bluegrass state was canceled last October due to a family emergency which frontman, Dave Grohl addressed mid-set with “There’s only one thing I love more than Foo Fighters, and that’s my mama! And when my mama gets sick, f*ck all you motherf*ckers!” causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. For well over 3 hours, the band entranced a nearly sold-out crowd with a slew of everyone’s favorite Foo Fighters tunes, as well as new material from their latest release, ‘Concrete & Gold’. To call this show “just another rock show” would be an incredibly understated observation. For me, personally, this single night had more heart, emotion, energy, and fan-to-artist connection than most shows I’ve seen. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!