The present and the future is bright for Southern California’s rockers, Joyous Wolf. Since forming the band in 2014, they have been wowing audiences with their refreshing brand of bluesy, modern-style, classic hard rock sound and electrifying live performances. A huge part of that onstage electricity is powered by lead vocalist Nick Reese who impressively channels his inner James Brown and Jim Morrison as he shakes and shimmies like a bonafide old soul frontman – ladies beware. Throw in some jumps, a flip, and a few splits that would make David Lee Roth stand up and take notice, a tremendous voice that are equal parts Eddie Vedder, Bob Seger, and Robert Plant, and you have one dynamically entertaining individual in Reese. Continue reading
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album