The Land of the Snow is a new doom/experimental solo project from Switzerland mastermind Joel Gilardini. He has released several 4-6 song records including ‘Blizzards From The Edge Of A Stage’ (2013). They have played shows with bands like Dysrhythmia, Signorina ?Alos, and Bruital Orgasme.The new record ‘Paths of Chaos was released last week via Taxi Driver Records on February 28th. Cover art was created by Petulia Mattioli. The album was mixed by Eraldo Bernocchi (Sigillum S, Obake, Metallic Taste Of Blood) and featured Jacopo Pierazzuoli on drums. Gilardini does all the guitars, drum programming, and electronics. The album takes you on a journey through music that makes the mind ascend to a higher state. You can buy the new album here or stream it below. Continue reading
- SLIPKNOT Announce Documentary ‘Day Of The Gusano’!
- DETHKLOK Creator BRENDAN SMALL Releases New Song, “My Name Is Murder”
- PHIL CAMPBELL AND THE BASTARD SONS Signed To Nuclear Blast!
- PARKWAY DRIVE Release Live Video Of Vice Grip!
- RIVERDOGS Release New “American Dream” Video In Support Of Upcoming ‘California’