The Land of the Snow is a new doom/experimental solo project from Switzerland mastermind Joel Gilardini. He has released several 4-6 song records including ‘Blizzards From The Edge Of A Stage’ (2013). They have played shows with bands like Dysrhythmia, Signorina ?Alos, and Bruital Orgasme.The new record ‘Paths of Chaos was released last week via Taxi Driver Records on February 28th. Cover art was created by Petulia Mattioli. The album was mixed by Eraldo Bernocchi (Sigillum S, Obake, Metallic Taste Of Blood) and featured Jacopo Pierazzuoli on drums. Gilardini does all the guitars, drum programming, and electronics. The album takes you on a journey through music that makes the mind ascend to a higher state. You can buy the new album here or stream it below. Continue reading
- Chicago Open Air Spotlight: FAILURE ANTHEM
- GHOST BATH Gives Flight To “Seraphic”, Lead Single From New Album ‘Starmourner’ [Official Video]
- The Bucketlist With REMARK Guitarist Denis Novikov!
- FIRE FROM THE GODS Release Official Music Video For “The Voiceless” Off Of Upcoming ‘Narrative Retold’ Album
- Review: LIFE OF AGONY – ‘A Place Where There’s No More Pain’ [Official Videos]