Shit The Cow is a band of Swedish rockers set out to explore the limitations of their own universe, and from what I’ve heard there are no limits on what this band can do. The bands risk taking when it comes to sound has really developed their music into something new. They are conquering uncharted territory and inventing sound as they go. They’ve done what is classified as “rock disco” on their 2012 release ‘Volume/Cow’ before moving on to a more garage rock sound on 2013’s ‘Salt Of The Earth’. Then they evolved into a more punk feel with 2014’s ‘Rissna’ before moving to more darker elements on “67p” in 2015. ‘One With The Devil’ released in 2016 was one of my top 10 favorite releases. The band has defined their sound as “Scrapyard Rock” and it’s very fitting. The band simply takes inspiration from all over and juxtaposes their sound. The band had released 5 EP’s and then 2017 saw the release of their first full length ‘Cavelord’. Shit The Cow wastes no time writing and recording and the band is releasing yet another EP on December 14th, 2018 titled ‘When in Caracas’.
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)
- West Virginia’s EMBRACER Loses $20,000 Of Gear To SoCal Thieves!
- WHITESNAKE To Release 13th Album ‘Flesh & Blood’ This May [Single Streaming]
- Dani Filth Didn’t Tell Band About BMTH Song Until It Was On Social Media.