Ready for day 2 of Carolina Rebellion. After an amazing first day everyone was pumped and ready to enter the show for day 2. The day was full of diverse bands from different generations and wide ranging genres. You can go from Tesla to Machine Gun Kelly, or Sum 41 to DED. Today’s lineup really had a little something for everyone. The Saturday lineup was filled with a tremendous amount of new names in metal like DED, Cover Your Tracks, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes and many more. Of course those are then followed up by bands who have been around the block a few times now like In This Moment, Nothing More, All That Remains and Alter Bridge. Then you have bands that have been around for decades like Sum 41, In Flames, Tesla, Korn and Def Leppard. Saturday we spent a lot of time interviewing bands and didn’t get a chance to make it out to see every band, but the ones we did see blew our minds. The must see bands on our list for this day cane in the form of a veteran act Sum 41 and a brand new band DED. Being around for the glory years of Sum 41’s career made me want to experience them live for the first time. DED is an amazing up and coming band that is about to release their debut album and their single “Anti-Everything” has become an anthem to the troublesome times we live in today. Continue reading
- JUNGLE ROT Release ‘Send Forth Oblivion’ Video & Announce Tour!
- Joey Jordison About MURDERDOLLS “We Have A Bunch Of Songs That Have Been Written”
- Review: POWERWOLF – ‘The Sacrament Of Sin’ [Official Music Videos]
- Rock Allegiance 2018 Spotlight: KNOCKED LOOSE
- Ep. 164 Joey Jordison (Sinsaenum) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast