Lillake is a musical project created by Founder and Owner, Nico Santora. The debut album entitled ‘Become’ was written and recorded between March – November of 2015, and released on July 19th 2016. Lillake has a unique sound that is sometimes put into the doom genre, but they also have these amazing rhythmic beats and melodies that may be influenced outside that genre. The and recently went on tour with Goatwhore and Crowbar and is about to embark on yet another huge tour with Megadeth. The band’s current lineup features veteran musicians Nico Santora (Suicidal Tendencies, The Faceless) , Eric Moore (Suicidal Tendencies, T.R.A.M., Bobby Brown) , Alex Vazquez (Abiotic), Steven Funderburk (Wretched, Through The Eyes of the Dead). To say this is a super group is an understatement. Everyone in this band brings something powerful to the band. The band is currently working on their sophomore album prior to kicking off this upcoming tour cycle. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’