Here is a scenario, Baltimore city lay amidst ruins engulfed by flames and black smoke. As a raven flies over the city towards the inner harbor, it watches the fires and flames gradually intensify. The exact epicenter being 124 Market Place, the street address of Baltimore Soundstage. Surely this must have happened in one of the infinite alternate universes that exist. The cause behind this mayhem are two bands, Exodus and Obituary. On a balmy Saturday night, the two bands blew the lid off Baltimore Soundstage with the heaviest performance I have seen in a very long time. The tour titled “Battle of The Bays” is possibly the heaviest tour of the Fall, and I was not going to miss it. Continue reading
- An Interview With The Viral Sensation DUBÉ [Video]
- TRIVIUM & 68′ Display Flawless Performances In Lexington, KY [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Album Review: DEAD CROSS – Dead Cross (Ipecac Recordings)
- Album Review: CHURCH OF THE COSMIC SKULL – Science Fiction (Kozmik Artifactz)
- WOODY WEATHERMAN (Corrosion Of Conformity) Talks About James Hetfield Contributing Lyrics To C.O.C.